Export documents

Leave customs formalities to us

As an entrepreneur, your main focus is on selling products. Dealing with customs formalities may be a task that you would rather leave to someone else. This is where we come in. As a customs agent, we take care of the entire customs process for you. We are fully aware of the regulations and take care of the import and export documents so that your goods are correctly imported, exported, or transited. With a customs agent in-house, we offer a total package.

Jonker & Schut has:

  • Connection to AGS (Customs Declaration System)
  • Connection to Transit NCTS
  • AEO certification
  • Authorized sender permit
  • Authorized consignee permit
  • Private Customs Warehouse permit

Jonker & Schut will take care of the following for you:

  • Prepare electronic export declarations (EX A)
  • Prepare electronic import declarations (IM A)
  • Prepare transit declarations (T1, T2 and T2L(F))
  • Issue veterinary certificates
  • Issue origin documents (CvO/EUR.1)
  • Handle administrative processing of biological certificates after import
More services of Jonker & Schut
Patricia de Jong